Redundancy and Restructuring - Managing the change and understanding the options
This course will help you to find out all you need to know, about how to carry out redundancies in the most fair and efficient way possible.
This course looks at the options available to any business facing a downturn in activity. Options are not just limited to redundancy, and the emphasis here is on early consultation with your employees so that you can find the best way forward for both them and you.
By being aware of all the options available to you before you need to make decisions you will help your business and improve employee relations.
Throughout the day Acas will also demonstrate effective ways of weighing all the options in hand and performing critical assessments of organisational and personnel needs.
All delegates will receive an electronic certificate of attendance for their participation in the training.
- HR Managers and Directors
- Employment relations specialists
- Operational managers
- MD’s / CEOs
- Supervisory staff
- Finance Directors
- Company Secretaries
This event will cover:
- Legal and practical options when considering redundancies
- Redundancy: its purpose and implications
- Redundancy selection criteria and types of redundancy
- Investigating possible alternatives to redundancy
- Informing and consulting your workforce: the legal requirements
- Selection criteria and fairness
- The role of Redundancy Representatives
- Statutory Notice Periods and Redundancy Payments
- Restructuring your workforce: communicating and consulting
- Managing change and the aftermath of a restructure
Venue Novotel - Stevenage Date 03/12/2019 Time 10:00 - 16:00
Price £175.00 per person Please note our training events are VAT exempt
Please call Acas on 0300 123 1150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org